Aging is something that we all have to face in our lives. It’s a natural process and there’s nothing we can do to stop it from happening. So we might as well accept it and learn how to look after ourselves in order to make the best of it.
Here are some natural remedies that will help you to both look and feel better as you begin to enter those years where aging becomes a concern to you;
1. Castor Oil – applied to the skin it has the effect of reducing wrinkles while also softening your skin
2. Coconut Milk – if you are able to get a fresh coconut and get the milk out of it, apply this to your skin for a natural glow
3. Avocado – place either the inside of the peels as you slice your avocado or actual slices of avocado itself on your face for a softness and rejuvenated look
4. Water – drink a lot of water as this keeps you hydrated and helps the skin so stay supple
5. Lemon Juice – this is effective on age spots or blemishes
6. Essential Oils – Many essential oils are helpful in keeping your skin looking youthful. Check with your local health store.
7. Exercise – exercise does a body so much good. Not only that but it also helps your mental state as well. You might be surprised at how much younger exercise helps you to feel.