Are you hoping to get rid of your body’s bad odor? Most believe that it is perspiration that causes bad body odor, however, perspiration by itself has no odor. It is the bacteria and odors coming from elsewhere in the body that are the true cause of bad body odor.
The body naturally gives off an odor in the process of eliminating waste or toxins. It is when there is an imbalance in the metabolic processes that the odors that your body gives off become bad.
The liver, kidney and intestines work very hard to eliminate toxins from our bodies and, at times, can become clogged causing odors to emanate from our body. One first step you may want to take if you are trying to get rid of body bad odor is to do a thorough detoxification program by doing a liver, colon and kidney cleanse.
One thing to note regarding the different smells of body odor is that usually when the smell is sort of fruity it can indicate that the person is suffering from diabetes, whereas an ammonia-like smell may indicated kidney or liver disease. Obviously these are serious health conditions that need to be addressed.
Here are some other causes of body odor;
1. Magnesium deficiency
2. Zinc deficiency
3. Dietary Imbalances
4. Digestive problems – some people have a hard time digesting certain foods and can sometimes give off a “fishy” smell.
5. Kidney disease
6. Liver disease
7. Fungal Infections
There are other causes as well.
Here are some things you can do and natural remedies to try to gain control over this condition and get some peace of mind;
1. Hydrogen Peroxide – you can use this to cleanse your underarms if you find that a strong odor is coming from there. This can be got very easily and cheaply almost anywhere.
2. Tomato Juice – you can add tomato juice to bath water (approximately 3 cups) and this will help with body odor. It is a longtime remedy for those who have been sprayed by a skunk. I think everyone knows what that smells like and if you don’t, consider yourself fortunate.
3. Good personal hygiene is critical.
4. Milk Thistle – this herb helps in the cleansing and support of the liver.
5. Change clothing regularly, particularly socks and underwear.
6. Clothing – choose cotton as it is more breathable than other fabrics and also wear loose rather than close fitting clothes, again for the breatheability factor.
7. Water – drink toms of water as this helps your body to flush out toxins.
8. Diet – eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables as they contain nutrients that help to keep your digestive system functioning properly.
9. Probiotics – help to maintain a healthy balance in your digestive system.
Here are some natural remedies for body odor that you can try;
Be sure to post a comment about what worked for you or if you know of any other natural remedies not listed here please feel free to share them here with others who are part of our community. Thanks for sharing.
Take the time to find the help and the natural treatment you need, and you’ll be able to get on with your life and enjoy it to the fullest. You deserve to be happy and healthy and pain-free.
To Your Optimal Health,