6 Ways To Burn More Calories By @vatcheshakarian
Follow @vatcheshakarian for daily fat loss tips and nutrition help.
Being in a calorie deficit is how we lose fat.
In order to lose weight, we must burn more calories than we consume.
Otherwise known as a calorie deficit.
If you have a desk job and a sedentary lifestyle, you will not burn a whole lot of calories.
In order to burn more calories, it would be wise to get some more steps in throughout the week!
Here are some ways you can burn calories that don’t involve a treadmill!
Staying active can seem tough or perhaps boring, but there are ways to make it fun and apart of your lifestyle.
Doing simple yet effective exercises throughout the week can help improve our health and it can also help us burn some calories along the way.
1) Go on walks. Going on walks during your breaks or in the morning/evening is a great way to clear your mind and burn a good amount of calories.
2) Take the stairs. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is a great option to burn more calories. Lead by example! Maybe some of your coworkers will take note and follow your lead.
3) Ride a bike. Going for a bike ride in the evening is a great way to get out of the house and burn calories while doing so. Try it out!
4) Dance it out! Dance to your favorite tunes. Dancing can burn calories and it is a fun way to let loose.
5) Play with your pet. Playing with your pet, whether is fetch or going for a walk/jog, will burn calories and you will have a great time bonding with your buddy.
6) Play your favorite sport. Shooting some hoops or doing some laps in the pool are great ways to burn more calories throughout the week.
I hope you found these ways to burn more calories helpful!
Which one is your favorite?
I love shooting hoops, dancing, and taking the stairs.
Let me know in the comments below!