🔥 Things that control hunger🔥 Please follow @bodybuilding.tricks for more great content!!💪💯 When we are trying to lose fat, we are going to be hungry.
We are restricting calories and our bodies take note of that.
To achieve the best results for fat loss, we want to make sure we are making smart choices with our food intake.
Here are 6 things that control hunger and can help you feel more full.
1) Healthy fats. Fat is a macronutrient that is very filling. Foods such as avocado, eggs, and nuts are high in fat and help you stay full. When I eat eggs and avocado, I am full for a long time.
2) Protein. Protein is another macronutrient that helps keep us full. If you are struggling with hunger, try upping your protein. Things such as chicken, eggs, greek yogurt, and beans are high in protein.
3) Black coffee. Black coffee contains caffeine which helps suppress your appetite. It is also great because a cup of black coffee only contains 3 calories. This will change if you add cream or sugar.
4) Water. Water plays a big role in hunger. If you are struggling with hunger, try drinking some water before/after your meal. Also, make sure you are drinking water throughout the day because there are many benefits to staying hydrated. Water takes up space in our stomach and helps us feel full.
5) High volume foods. When I say high volume foods, I mean foods that are low in calories but you can eat a lot of. This will take up more room in your stomach. For example, foods like veggies and fruits are high in water and low in calories. This will help keep you full.
6) Fiber. Fiber is another great thing to consume if you want to combat your hunger. Fruits, veggies, whole grains, and legumes are high in fiber. Try to have more fiber throughout the day. credit:@vatcheshakarian 🙏💪💯 I hope these tips helped you out.
Tag a friend who needs to see this!
#cleaneating #healthychoices #love #body #crossfit #instafit #personaltrainer #gymmotivation #like #mma #gains #strength #boxing #running #nutrition #abs #shredded #fashion #inspiration #yoga #follow #girl #fitlife #work #fitgirl #healthylifestyle #model #calisthenics #kickboxing #bhfyp💪💯