Mindful Eating👊🌱 By @veganfitlyfe
Follow @KshamicaMD for MOREEEE .
Mindful eating is learning to pay attention. Instead of eating mindlessly, putting food into your mouth almost unconsciously, not really tasting the food you’re eating … you notice your thoughts, feelings, and sensations.
You learn to pay attention to:
1. Why you feel like eating, and what emotions or needs might be triggering the eating.
2. What you’re eating, and whether it is healthy or not.
3. The look, smell, taste, feel of the food you’re eating.
4. How it makes you feel as you taste it, as you digest it, and throughout the day.
5. How full (or sated) you are before, during and after eating.
6. Your emotions during and after eating.
7.Where the food came from, who might have grown it, how much it might have suffered before it was killed, whether it was grown organically, how much it was processed, how much it was fried or overcooked, etc.
This is a skill, a form of meditation really, that you don’t just acquire overnight. It takes practice, and there will be times when you forget to eat mindfully, and there will be starts and stops. But with practice and attention, you can become very good at this.
#weightlossdiet #nutritioncoach #buildmuscle #weightlossfood #wheyprotein #proteinpowder #nutritiontips #leanprotein #ozfitlife #proteina #weightlosstips #proteinshake #proteinbar #proteins #fatlosstips #proteinpancakes #proteine #losefat #nutritionfacts #chickenbreast #weightlosscoach #burnfat #healthyweightloss #getlean