Lack of vitamins causes many kinds of illness and health problems.
* Feeling dull
* Easy to feel tired
* Often get dizzy
* No energy
If you often feel one of the above symptoms, there is a good possibility that the cause is a lack of certain vitamins in your diet.
If you often drink alcohol or if you are a smoker, and in a stressful situation in your work, there is even more possibility to be lacking some vitamins .
Let*s check each vitamin and see what happens when your body is missing them.
Lack of Vitamin A
* Your eyes feel tired.
* Super dry skin.
* Easy to catch a cold.
* Can not see anything for a long time in dark places.
Lack of Vitamin B
* Easy to get irritated.
* Feel sleepy all the time.
* Have Itching.
* No energy and power and can not get quick action.
* Easy to get stomach ache.
* Often get inflamed in your mouth and nose.
* Often get acne on your face.
* Get anemia.
* Often feel tired.
* Increases your gray hair, fallen fairs.
* Often eat oily foods.
* Often eat fast foods, frozen instant foods.
* Often drink soda.
Lack of Vitamin C
* Increasing freckles, blotches .
* Not eating enough fruits , broccoli, potatoes.
* Easy to get tired.
* Very slow recovery when you get injury or accident to your body.
* Easy to get irritation.
Lack of Vitamin D
* Not eating enough fish .
* Not eating enough mushrooms.
* Not getting enough sun.
* Weak pregnancy, and may abort too early.
* Easy to get cavities, toothaches.
* Pregnancy may deplete levels of vitamin D to a certain extent.
* On a diet.
Lack of Vitamin E
* Easy to get spots and blotches.
* Have Itching.
* Have a cold constitution.
* Easy to get headaches.
* Easy to get stiff shoulder.
* Easy to have chilblains.
* Doing sports, or you are an athlete, depletes vitamin E levels.
* Increasing fallen hairs.
* Often eat meats.