𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣-𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 Please follow @bodybuilding.tricks for more great content!!💪💯
You might be wondering what exactly you need to do to survive the work day without any pain or discomfort so you can train pain-free and make progress towards your weight loss and muscle building goals.
As a Deskbound Professional it is super important to build a solid foundation of strength, mobility and movement to help your body support extended periods of sitting.
Stretching and taking movement breaks every 30-45 minutes are a huge part of the DBT lifestyle… Yet only part of the equation to live and train pain-free.
The next step is to individualize your movement practice so you are improving at the right movements for you body and lifestyle.
Most people fail to see improvements with their posture and mobility because they just do random stretches without understanding the movement itself and if it’s right for them. I’ve been in this cycle myself stretching without seeing any progress and training around shoulder pain.
Here are some key areas to focus on to train pain free long term:
1. End Range Hip Control and Glute Strength (Hip thrust, side lunges, hip hinge, split squat etc.)
2. Shoulder Strength/Stability and End Range Shoulder Control
3. Thoracic Mobility (flexion, extension, rotation)
4. Back strength – perform rowing variations from different angel
5. Core Strength to help support good posture and lower back health at the desk
5. Don’t neglect pushing strength just because you are working on your posture.
𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?
𝙅𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮. 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙤. 👉🏻
David aka DBT 💙
#strong #fitness #gym #workout #motivation #bodybuilding #fit #training #health #healthy #lifestyle #instagood #fitnessmodel #fitspo #diet #cardio #exercise #fitnessaddict #muscle #train #getfit #determination #eatclean #fitfam #active #instahealth #cleaneating #gymlife #healthychoices #bhfyp💪💯