Are you, or a loved one, one of the millions of people plagued with allergies? Most only get marginal relief from allergy drugs, yet often suffer very difficult side effects by using these medications. Natural allergy relief often has fewer, if any, side effects and can be very effective in combating allergic reactions.
So what causes allergies? Almost any part of your body can be affected by allergies.
Here are some common items that people are allergic to. People who suffer from allergies also are up to 14 times more likely to experience migraine headaches than those who don’t have allergies.
So, while this may not be a life-threatening condition, it certainly can make your life miserable.
4. Poisonous plants
6. Animal hair
8. Certain Foods – eg. Peanut butter, dairy products, citrus products, shellfish, chocolates as well as others. Processed foods also can lead to allergies.
9. Stress – emotional and psychological stress can lead to allergies
Some of the more common symptoms of allergies are;
1. Sniffling (or runny nose)
3. Migraine Headaches, as mentioned above (or regular headaches)
9. Hay Fever
10. Shortness of breath
11. Swelling of the face
12. Stuffy Nose
14. Swollen eyes
So understanding that allergy medications have significant unwanted side effects, let’s now look at some natural allergy relief;
1. Vitamin E – has many anti-allergic properties
2. Lime – (not to be used by those with allergic reactions to citrus products) – take the juice of half a lime and mix it in a glass with some honey and warm water and drink this mixture. This natural remedy for allergies helps to flush your body of toxins while also having anti-allergic properties.
3. Avoid Processed foods with chemical additives
4. HayFever Fighter™ – Homeopathic remedy relieves symptoms of hay fever and other allergies – sneezing, itchy eyes and runny nose.
Click Here to Buy HayFever Fighter
5. Avoid Refined foods – like white flour and products made with white flour
6. Chamomile Tea – use the teabags (after they have cooled) to soothe your puffy eyes. Drink the tea itself also as this helps to soothe an itchy throat and a runny nose
7. AllergiClear™ – Helps keep histamine levels in the normal range for optimal respiratory health
8. Avoidance – once you figure out what it is that you have allergic reactions to then do your best to avoid being around that food, plant, animal or whatever it may be.
9. Neti Pots – Neti pots are small vessels shaped like Aladdin’s lamp that have been using in India for thousands of years to flush the sinuses and keep them free and clear.
Click here to get your NeilMed Porcelain Neti Pot
10. Quercetin – A natural plant-derived compound called a bioflavonoid, Quercetin is a natural histamine blocker. You can get this in supplement form.
11. Omega 3 – Omega-3s help fight inflammation and can be found in cold-water fish, walnuts and flaxseed oil, as well as grass-fed meat and eggs.
12. Stinging Nettle – Nettle actually inhibits the body’s ability to produce histamine. The most practical supplemental form is a freeze-dried extract of the leaves which you can get in capsules. Studies have shown that taking about 300 milligrams daily will offer relief for most people, although the effects may last only a few hours. You also can make your own tinctures or teas with stinging nettle.
So there you have some actions you can take immediately get some natural allergy relief. Look below for some additional resources for you.
Be sure to post a comment about what worked for you or if you know of any other natural remedies not listed here please feel free to share them here with others who are part of our community. Thanks for sharing.
Take the time to find the help and the natural treatment you need, and you’ll be able to get on with your life and enjoy it to the fullest. You deserve to be happy and healthy and pain-free.
To Your Optimal Health,